Wednesday, March 11, 2009

well!



I was up all night drawing! I was jealous over someone who I am sure never thinks about me and it fueled all this insane drawing. I am so glad.




My good friend here at home is helping me to fill up my sketchbook in his own special way. He found the blank/mostly blank pages and wrote assignments on them. One of the assignments was "people I respect with horns".

I thought he meant people HE respects, so I drew his mom and his best friend, as well as these famous people.

Is not kevin spacey so majestic?!?!?!!?!??!




A little coloring stuff I whipped up. It's still a little too "pretty" for my liking..the lines/drawing. I kinda like the simple coloring. Dunno if I can want to do other sorts.

More tae come!

PS my penpal Steven said to mention him. I am mentioning him! He lives in austrailia and gets drunk often. Here's hoping you find the woman of your dreams, Steve.

PPS--Not like anyone reads this, but if you want me to send you a letter gimme a holler! and we'll see about yer address and etc. I love penpals and I want a million.




No comments: